Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bloody storm

I am rather disappointed.

There was supposed to be the Lunar eclipse, the longest EVER and the moon is SUPPOSED to be reddish-orange from the lack of light and you're supposed to be able to view it.

Being in Singapore unfortunately means that even when you put an alarm and WAKE UP at 3 am and go down to see the moon, its so cloudy and windy that you can't see anything but clouds and get rather scared from the wind.

That's exactly what happened to me. On one hand, the couple of minutes I was down there, walking around the entire block looking up for the moon and only seeing the clouds, it was quite serene. The wind was something to behold though for me, because it was REALLY windy! and the trees were swaying and everything! I was getting cold and scared so I went back up and of COURSE just before I got into the lift I had to remember that in Paranormal Activity, the spirit thingy usually acted up around 3 something in the morning. So of course when I got to my door, I was a little terrified to actually enter.

Viewing literally the "calm before the storm" was at least an experience because it made the howling and the window-shaking even more scary because I felt the wind. So even though I missed out on seeing our orangey-red moon, I still had a little bit of an experience. And now I gotta get some sleep before I have to go and fetch my mum from the airport.

loves,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!