Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Can someone explain to me where people get their ego from and how it can be so solid and big and just THERE? How is it that even when other people try to explain another perspective, as objectively as possible, they still refuse to see how their actions could  be slightly and only a little wrong. If you get such a strong defensive reaction to your action, perhaps there was  REASON behind it? That from the other person's perspective, you were rude or insinuating something else and hence he/she was defensive?

Granted, one may not be able to see allllllll perspectives when one is pissed off. However, when a THIRD party explains other perspectives, surely you can't be so arrogant and decided in your views that you don't listen or even just accept the POSSIBILITY that you could have done something better and perhaps you didn't handle it as well as you think you did.

I just don't understand this behaviour and its one of my biggest pet peeves. Hell it downright pisses me off and you have a black mark in my list permanently. This is actually a problem I see in a lot of people. I may have ridiculously low self-esteem and almost no self-confidence but at least I can accept when I'm in the wrong or that I could be in the wrong or that I could have done something better. So many people just can't seem to. They just think they're right and that's the all and end all and that just PISSES. ME. OFF.

Okay so I just really needed to rant about this so that my brain is cleared and I can get back to work.
ARGGHHH SO IRRITATING AND ARROGANT.

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!