Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I was searching for this ring that bought sometime ago. It looked pretty delicate so I kept it carefully in its packaging and everything, and obviously put it some where so safe that NOW when I want to wear it, I CAN'T FIND IT. Anyway, Still haven't found it, though I'm hoping that it'll turn up somewhere and SOME point. However as I was looking I found some pieces of jewellery that I've NEVER seen before or at least for a really really long time. My drawer's so full of stuff that when I go looking for something, I end up discovering something else. Its like a real treasure chest! Just felt like writing about that here. Notice that I haven't been writing about the stress I may be feeling or the number of assignments or how screwed I feel? Well, that's because whenever someone asks me about school, I usually tell them that and I always get the feeling that its too much information so now I just say that everything's going fine, all fabulous, school's school and so on. Of course the younger ones are surprised and say that oh that's really positive way of looking at it, and then of course I come clean and say that well, if i'm not positive about it then i'd be feeling depressed and that's not fun so yeah. oh god this is SUCH a horrible post. But whatever.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!