Thursday, March 18, 2010


This may sound really random, specially when I haven't blogged in weeks, but I just thought of something odd and I had to write it down. For some reason, though I find Aishwarya Rai Bachchan still a little cold and distant at times, but I gotta saym when she dances, she's extremely sexy! And she does it with such panache! I think its because she really gets into the character. Plus I think cuz she's a really good dancer, with good skills. Which is why I really applaud her for doing this song, even though i'm sure even SHE knows she's not as slim as she normally is. But I completely forget about her figure cuz she's so sexy here! Here's another video I love, which she just happens to be in. notice, both videos, she's an ITEM girl, doing moves you wouldn't normally associate her with.



love love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!