Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've just caught the episode of Friends on Starworld where Chandler proposes to Monica and I realised that I LOVE proposals! Like completely and absolutely love love love watching them! I just think that they're so romantic and so well, hopeful you know? Like we don't know if the marriage will last 50 years or 5, but at that moment in time, you hope that THAT couple are together forever. In that sense, those movies about married couples, are kind of painful, because more often than not, those years when the kids are young, and the parents hardly have any sleep, the marriage is not exactly hopeful. I guess that's why movies don't really have storylines that are about couples in that part of their lives. The only movie I can think of is Revolutionary Road. That was like the only other Leo DiCaprio movie I had watched till then and I actually only watched it because of Kate Winslet, because I wasn't a fan of Leo then. That was a very good movie, LOVED it actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!