Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sometimes, I wish that I could stop thinking. That the voice in my brain, which is not some weird "voice in my head" thing but just my OWN voice would stop talking and thus basically thinking. Even when you THINK you're "stoning" or while you're watching tv where you think that your brain is "turned off" its not really. I mean OBVIOUSLY its not la, because then you'd be brain dead but there's no "hibernate" or "sleep" mode like a laptop. Even when you are sleeping, you're still thinking, but worse, in the form of dreams. And let me tell you, as I've said before, dreams can be exhausting too.

Then again, if you don't think, and if you're voice isn't always speaking, to yourself, then you'd be dead. It's probably a sign if the internal voice stops talking. You're probably near the end. So in a way, clearly its good that your head can't stop thinking and talking. Drives you nuts, but still. it'd be nice to put it on pause for a while at a time sometimes.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!