Thursday, September 8, 2011

I KNOW i'm a slob. I know that. The whole freakin world knows that. And you know, I'm perfectly aware of the fact that I'm not the only person living in the house. Really, I do know that.

But you know what, its MY stuff. Its messy, yes, but I know EXACTLY where everything is and even if I don't know exactly where it is, I know where I'd find it. Just because YOU like things the way YOU do them and much prefer not to see my mess, in MY room, doesn't mean you can move all my things around and not TELL me. And hey, even if you tell me and I say no, don't move my stuff, I need it there, I don't have time now to rearrange everything, you still don't listen and do it anyway. I know I'm supposed to be grateful and glad that now I have full use of my study table but frankly, I've always hated that table and I have stopped studying there. Its not conducive for me to study, I need space for the laptop and the books and its too high and cramped. I never sit there.

I'm sorry but I'm just not grateful for everything looking neat and tidy because I didn't put the things away. It may come as a shock to you but when I actually DO put things away, I take pride in doing it. I like knowing where everything I own is. I don't like you putting everything away, and Now I dont know where my stuff is. All the little things I want to keep, that I remember? You just throw. And its not fair. My WorldMUN stuff, I have no idea where it is. You said its up there. WHERE? I can't believe I'm upset about this but I am. When I do put my things away, I like doing it. I hate not knowing where all my things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!