Monday, February 27, 2012

Okay, I probably have whined about this thing before but I need to do it again.
Just because YOU decided that oh, she's going to be a "godmother" to my kids, does not mean that automatically I have to LIKE her kids and enjoy spending time with them. The boy is alright, when he doesn't unnecessarily swear or is rude. You know its just the bravado and a front he puts up in front of the other kids. So he's fine.
But the GIRL.
I mean she's 10. So really I should just let everything slide. But oh my lord. She does not stop talking, and she's always talking about herself. The girl does ballet, and its really all she talks about. I mean she's quite good for her age and its brilliant she has something she's passionate about(though i just wonder if its just the pretty clothes and the attention she gets for it that she likes). But you just have to ask her once, to show something and she does the whole set. Shy she most certainly is not. The thing is, you can call her precocious I suppose? Except sometimes and more often I've noticed, she says things that have a bit of bite. Its subtle, but its most certainly there. And I just don't like that.

And because of all this, (at the minimum), I just do not WANT to spend any time with her, unless it truly cannot be avoided. At least at the parties, there are OTHER people to talk to, albeit usually from the ages 9 to 17. (if i'm lucky, the ones I really like talking to will come). But spending time, with just HER and my sister and HER mum, I just cannot see as a fruitful and wonderful way to spend my day. I don't like her and thus I do not want to spend time with her, AT ALL. The worst thing is that I can't even go somewhere, turn off my phone and escape the whole day because my sister AGREED to going for that fucking thing and because I can't be mean to my sister and saddle her with HER that I have to go. I don't know why my sister does not dislike HER as much as I do but who the fuck cares. I can't stand the child and I know its petty to complain about a kid. I swear though, its the obsession about herself and the things with bite that she says that gets on my fucking nerves. And I don't care that I'm being petty and childish.

I'm going to be sullen and in a bad mood and I don't care. and yes I'm throwing a fucking tantrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!