Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I can't BELIEVE that they didn't go. I mean REALLY??? Okay, technically we didn't go either, on the day itself, BUT we did visit the day before. Ate dinner and everything, though I think the eating might have irritated her a little. But seriously, how could they NOT go? Of ALL days, after this whole ordeal?She doesn't even have a proper birthday! None of them, NOT ONE visited her. And none of that bullshit about not KNOWING what day it was because thanks to the media, EVERYONE knew. I mean radio and everything. So none of the "I didn't realise it was today". And even if they didn't know, what they can't visit out of LOVE? They went (sort of) when she was in the hospital. I mean she's still on the bloody tube and still can't EAT. I know I'm probably giving out too much information, airing dirty laundry in public and all that but I suddenly needed to vent. I didn't get a chance to do so properly earlier.

Besides, unless I've TOLD you about it, you wouldn't actually know. so its okay. I'm just amazed and flabbergasted by the coldness and blatant lack of regard for someone who's cared SO much for you. Just because she doesn't live with you doesn't mean that she's not your priority. How can such people be so uncaring? I mean do you not have consciences? Seriously are they defective or something? When I don't call for weeks, I feel bad! So bad that when I have a minute, I do call. Because I do remember. I can't speak very well, (my abiliy has worsened ssubstantially actually, I can't remember even simple words) but I still try. She probably doesn't even hear or listen or appreciate it cuz I'm not all eager and stuff like the other one, but I mean, I technically have nothing to say. I'm not good with small talk. But I at least make the effort to TRY. Big gestures aren't necessary. Just appearing and talking would be fine.

And the OTHER one! Threatening to send her to the other house! I mean how can you do that to someone who's old and been sick! Seriously. Its terrible, it really is. Nobody said it would be easy, and yes, she's a difficult patient. However, you ARE the youngest, WITH a maid that you aren't paying for, you aren't married, no children and apparently you have such wonderful qualifications to help all other kinds of people so taking care of her should be no problem. And I think you sort of owe it to the rest of them by selling off their house and going off to India. I mean I'm just saying. Ain't it ironic? You help OTHER people, and yet you complain truckloads when it comes to caring for her. Its not like you don't have a maid to help you. Sigh.

Man, this is like the most "dangerous" post I've ever written here before. I hope to God none of them sees it and catches on to what I'm complaining about. However, given that when you google me, it doesn't come up, I think I'm farely safe. Besides, even if they DO see it, they bloody deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!