Thursday, May 20, 2010

There's this song, by Imran Khan, the singer, called Bewafaa and its my current favourite. A friend had sent it to me, quite some time ago, and while I had liked it then, it didnt' like catch my attention. You know when songs come out or when you first listen to some songs, some will just catch you? The songs from Aladin and more recently Raavan did that to me a bit. Just kept listening to them over and over again and it was love at first sound. And I'm not even talking about the usual danceable songs, which are a given. I loved the song You May Be from Aladin. And as usual I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that I love about it so much. Anyway, Bewafaa wasn't like a first love(sound). It took a while to like and then wham! love!

Now I can't stop listening to it. Imran Khan's other song Ni Nachle is my phone's ringtone(yes i have a ringtone that people can HEAR; I don't like my phone being on silent) Weirdly enough, those are the only twos songs of his that I just ADORE. The rest or whatever I've heard, just doesn't jump out at me.

Also, I watched this girl's version of Mayya Mayya from Guru and the girl's like 11 or something. Bloody HELL she's got a fab voice on her! I'll try and put the videos up. That's another song that just stuck on me like a barnacle. Especially HER version. Actually, the other version done by another contestant, older this time, in the previous season or something was VERY different, some might say weaker, but it grew on me as well.

Actually, I had something else to talk about here, but I think as I typed, I just changed mind, unconsciously. Weird things happen. anyway, if I remember, or the urge becomes too great, then you can expect to see another post:)

enjoy the vids(if they're up!)

Love love!!!

shini







the original. excuse the skimpily clad malika sherawat( slut of bollywood in my opinion) and the bad dance moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!