Friday, November 19, 2010

I wanted so badly for this semester to be better and for me to do better. But I guess a lepoard doesn't change its spots. I really really wanted to pull my CAP up and DO better, but I have a feeling that its going to be the same this time as the last. I am absolutely unprepared for my first paper tomorrow and I'm still not panicking or freaking out. I still think that I'll get it done, and I'll be fine and I'll do decently well. Just because I got B+ for the essay, does not mean I'll do well for the exam itself. And it is a huge percentage of the final grade.
What's wrong with me? Why can't I learn from My lessons and others? How can I preach to my sis and her friend about not studying in time and enough for their A levels when I'm doing the same thing now?

Sigh. The thing is, when I decided to be more positive as person and stop becoming a bitch when I have deadlines and exams but isn't this behaviour just ridiculous optimism? Foolish idealism? How can I do well if I don't study enough?

And at the same time, all I can do now is to just pull myself up, and force myself to study and BE OPTIMISTIC.
*rolls eyes*

sigh common shini you can do this!

urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!