Friday, November 26, 2010

LISTEN UP FRIENDS!

from the 4th to the 11th of DECEMBER, I will be unavailable to go out with you.

Why you ask?

Well, the blunt truth of it is that.........I'M BROKE.
Or at least I will be anyway.
So I figured I'd better inform all my friends, or rather the ones who bother to check out my blog, that I can't go out. I'd say that you are free to sponsor me on the outing, but I honestly don't like people paying for me much unless we NEED to meet and I'm truly broke or if its my birthday(then I absolutely refuse to pay a cent).

Therefore, please contact me, after the 11th, or on the 11th itself and we can set up a date!
Though I must warn you, after the 11th, my mother comes home from her UBER-long trip in Sydney, and she'll have lots of plans for the rest of the month, sooooooo you may have to fight with that for my dates. (i like sounding extremely popular, but the truth of it is that I'm dying to go out and meet you guys)
Just to warn you the 12th and 18th are already booked and probably another date as well, maybe the 19th cuz we have yet to host our annual DIWALI EXTRAVAGANZA for the parents' friends and offspring. SO yeah that's the short of it.

Oh! But you're more than welcome to call and stuff? Cuz I'll be most likely spending my days at home, re-arranging wardrobes and drawers and reading and baking(?) and maybe cooking(best not to call when i'm doing the latter 2; i might bite your head off, or you might hear some hysterical screaming and weeping) so yes, I'll be a good little home-maker (mother would be so proud).

Anyway, this brings me to the point that money is an extremely sensitive issue huh? People don't like outwardly talking about it, or saying that they don't have any(who does really?)
I personally am fine with talking about money, or at least admitting I don't have any. Yes its a reflection of my ridiculous spending habits and my inability to save, but you know what, its okay! At least then I can GET help for it right?
I'd like to talk more about this issue, but my mind's not into it right now.
so ciao for the moment!

love love,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!