Saturday, November 13, 2010

why is it any of anyone's business what my size is or my weight?

I mean seriously, why to people tell ME that I cannot become fat, or put on weight? Its absolutely none of their business at ALL! I mean what am I aesthetically unpleasing to the eye that you have to TELL me that I need to lose weight? Or try and be "polite" and HINT that I should not get fat? what so that in the future I'll be able to get a good-lookin guy to marry me? like seriously!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS!!!! especially since its my bloody body and I'm not even obese or anything. Sure I'm fat if you want to say so but its not like a problem that can't be solved. If you're telling me that I am single because I'm unattractive because of my size, than screw you, you shallow creature. Furthermore, IF i was determined enough and worried enough i COULD lose the required weight and tone and SLIM down in time. So please, don't worry yourself about my size and my weight. I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself without any help.
oh and also, I may laugh at jokes about my curves, but if you push me on a bad day, when I really AM feeling down and bloated about it, I WILL rip your head off.
Just a friendly warning.

1 comment:

  1. my family still tease me about my weight. Okay I admit, I have put on quite the weight but still just because youre family doesnt mean my feelings are immune!

    Ive been exercising alot trying to get back into shape. Its hard though! You think I'd get encouragement but nope. always teasing.

    I knew this guy Daniel who said to me before dinner "hey you sure you want to eat dinner?" HOW RUDE.He of course meant it to mean that I was getting fatter and therefore shouldnt be eating!I wanted to light him on fire.

    I totally agree. It's our bodies and it's none of anybody's business. Its not like its OBESITY. I mean that is a health issue itself instead of a vanity issue!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment!