Saturday, October 3, 2009

I know people might say that, "omg, get over it, he's gone,so you should move on", but I JUST found this, and really liked it so I'mma gonna put it up here.


oh and one more thing. I remembered how when we were younger, and there was this channel that showed the British programme Goodness Gracious Me! and my mum, dad, sis and i would all squeeze into my parents' bed and watch together. It was hilarious and I absolutely LOVED it. At that time, me and Di didn't know anyone who watched it too, so we didn't really talk about it with other people. Kind of like inside joke. Now, of course, I think more people I know have heard of the show, even though its not being shown regularly on a channel. I'd like it to be know that I HAVE HEARD OF THE SHOW AND WATCHED IT A SUPER DUPER LONG TIME AGO. So its not a new thing to me. I was gonna put up a clip, but u can find one easily enough. just type in the name. However, I must say that its nice to be remeinded of the show. Makes me remember all the other shows that I loved, that well, ended and disappeared.

loves
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!