Monday, October 12, 2009

parenthood?

This is going to be a quick one(hopefully) because I gotta go and finish ALL my studying for my soico mid-term on wed. Because I have to do cleaning tomorrow and some errands and yeah. Okay, I just had this thought that happened to be floating around.

I think being a parent, or more specifically in my case, a mother is A LOT of responsibility. I mean carrying the child for 9 months is hard, but after you squeeze him/her(hopefully a her) out, then you gotta RAISE her! I mean, I don't think I'd like all the cleaning up all the constant pooping and the worrying about every single bodily fluid, but I'll get used to it I'm sure. Its the learning part,and the development part that I'm worried about. Like, as an infant, when would you have to stop going to its every cry, and let it learn and what things to teach it without making it obvious that you're teaching her. I know I'm only a kid and I've got a looooooonnnggg way to go before even THINKING bout kids, but actually, if I hope to have at least ONE kid before I'm 30 (doing a breast cancer assignment made me worried), then its not that far away. I suppose this kind of thinking makes me appreciate my OWN mother, and like how on earth she managed to raise one kid in the uni, and the other (hopefully) ON the way to uni. Sigh. Now I feel all mushy, I'm gonna go and study. AND finish my work. even if it kills me. OH DAMN, tmr, got early lecture. MUST WAKE UP. okay, bye!

love love

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!