Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lesson Learnt

I learned a lesson today. I learned that I really really have to sleep early if I need to wake up early and that stressing myself up to ensure that I DO wake up. I thought that since I had been sleeping at like 3 and I could wake up at 8, before, means I could do it again. Obviously I didn't realise that this sort of lack of sleep, builds up and will hit you when you when you can afford it the least. Today I had a midterm at 10am, and I WOKE UP at 10.30am. I started FREAKING OUT immediately and swearing of course. Unfortunately I couldn't MISS the midterm because its like 30% so I HAD to somehow go and do the damn test. Also unfortunately, I had no money, so I couldn't call for a cab, so I had to run and catch the bus! I got to the Lt at like 11 and practically BEGGED the lecturer to let me take the test. I didn't mind that I wouldn't have extra time or that I couldn't do the listening portion, I just wanted to try and DO the rest of the test. Thank god I have a tutor who's an ANGEL I swear! So I did the test the BEST I could, even though I had been studying till late last night, I hadn't managed to finish the last set of lecture notes on morphology so I guessed as much as I could. Sigh. at least I tried. and I even managed to finish all the questions too. so yeah.

Urgh. I've got to now go and charge my laptop and either print out the readings for ps tutorial tmr, or read and write notes. and EACH IS like DAMN long you know! Sigh, better get started.

love love

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!