Thursday, October 29, 2009

Killer bus

Have you ever had the feeling that you're going to die, when you're travelling on public transport? I'm not talking about public transport in other countries where maybe the transport system is not so developed. I'm talking about spore's transport system. Today I rode on the bus home and I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes (not to be cliche or anything). The bloody thing was going so so fast, especially down slopes I was just waiting for the sickening crash against a tree or something. My hands were just ready to be flung on face to protect it! *shudders* I mean the tires were actually SCREECHING, and this is a big vehicle you know.

Thankfully I got off in one whole piece, as the damn thing screeched off. Before this, I had only been in a taxi that went that fast, or faster. At least with the bus, its gotta stop at bus stops. With a taxi on the other hand, it only has to stop at red lights, and it might not even do so either if it manages to beat them! I was practically crying in the back seat and the driver raced to my destination. Racing with WHO I don't know. You have no idea how hard I prayed while I was in that taxi for those few minutes. Sigh. I hope I never am in such situations. I mean I hate being late, but I don't want to worry for and pray for my life while I'm travelling WITHIN my own country on my way somewhere that's probably insignificant. urgh. Okay, enough procrastinating(I say this now as I am thinking about watching a re-run of friends), I NEED to come up with a stupid NEW thesis statement for my ps essay. yes THAT, essay, that I had been complaining about a month ago. Only this time its not the draft but the real thing, worth 20%. Sigh. Help. ciao.

love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!