Monday, November 2, 2009

Tons to talk about!

Okay, so I just gotta write this post as fast as my slightly-too-long-but-then-again-quite-perfect-length nails will allow me to, otherwise all my thoughts, will DISAPPEAR.
So first, I just gotta say that I am TOTALLY in love with this advertisement.

Yeap, you heard me,(well read me), I'm in LOVE with an advertisement. its this advert, on zee movie theatre channel 150, see? So of COURSE the adverts are going to be fab-u-lous right? Anyway, this is the newest Reliance ad, with Hrithik Roshan and there's just something about it that I just love! I love the tunes, which my mother said is actually Bach's, I love the little dance and I love his look! I actually get a little happier whenever it happens to come on. Some might think that's pathetic with a capital P, but that's just the way I feel right NOW! I'm gonna post the ad up yea? then I'll talk about something else that's on my mind. Dammit, I can feel my thoughts slipping away into that abyss, where it will only appear again when something else stimulates my mind. Oh well,*shrugs*


Now onto another thing that's on my mind.
I had previously never EVER watched WWE, you know, wrestling? I had always thought it was barbaric and ridiculous and just a violent piece of nonsense(no offense to those fans out there). However, since I had begun to enjoy soccer more and even the NBA(which by the way I have completely lost touch of, cuz of school now), I had become more open minded about sports. Just a teeny tiny bit more open minded. So I thought I should actually give it a try right?

Well, what I realised, when I watched WWE, for like 20 to 30 minutes, is that A) The sport is complete bs, because the moves are SO fake and practiced and pathetic that it really is no use for me to watch it because I couldn't understand why such strong and buff men and women would want to do FAKE moves and B) I am actually quite a violent person myself. I would rather they actually and properly beat people up, with actual bruises and blood than see this "acting" with all their baseless bravado. That sounds quite bad huh? I mean I don't discount the fact that choreographing all those moves and yes, the word is choregraphing, is difficult, what more actually performing them. It must require a lot of muscle control to look like you're hitting hard without actually laying a scratch on the guy. Plus they gotta act all meana nd angry towards each other all the time, which can't be good for their blood pressure, even if it IS just acting.

However, that's just what it is, acting. or dancing even. NOT wrestling. Then how does one DETERMINE a winner? Do they decide beforehand, that oh, okay this week I'm gonna win, so next week will be your turn. And what, at the end of the season or whatever, they decide that okay, YOU can win this season, but next season will be this other guy's win. Cuz everything's fake and practiced anyway. I think though that I'm gonna to do more research into this area before I can make ANYMORE judgements, cuz technically, I'm still quite ignorant about all this.

I had wanted to talk about something else at this point, but now I just either can't remember or I'm too tired and have had enough of typing to blog further. So enjoy the advert and I hope you keep reading!

love love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!