Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sociology is making me depressed. Really depressed. Especially when no solutions are offered. Somthing else is making me feel sad too, except I can't or more appropriately WON'T discuss(complain) about it here. And I'm too lazy to write about it in my diary. Writing makes me tired. It doesn't help that the song playing now is very sad (Tu Jaane Na). And I didn't have a proper meal today, yet my tummy isn't or hasn't complained. Amazing huh?

If my sister takes any more money from me, I will be so so completely broke and supremely unhappy I'll probably kill her. Seriously. At the rate she's going, she has to give me her pocket money for the next 3 months at least. And she gets like $30 a week or at least she's supposed to. Dad doesn't give regular monies when we don't go to sch regularly, like during the hols. Plus he's pissed at her now so he said she's not getting any monies. So guess who's she going to be sponging off now? And urgh, an awful thought just occurred to me: she'll get thinner from having no monies to eat a lot and hence look even BETTER than she already does next to me.

In case you haven't realised yet, this is going to be a wallow-in-self-pity post. so get out if the low self-esteem is making you gag. I know I would if I weren't in such a FOUL mood right now.
My lack of knowledge and my inability to withhold any information I read, is pissing me off further, along with my wonderfully screwed up biological clock. I don't know what I'll do if I'm late for my exams. Probably cry my eyes out I suppose. Well its NOT going to happen. I JUST GOTTA SWITCH THE CLOCK BACK somehow. I could attempt to wake up without 8 hours of sleep tmr I suppose and see if my theory works or not.

Urgh. Okay my OWN self-pity and low self-esteem is annoying even me so i'm ending this post and to whoever is reading this blog, forgive me for this drivel.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!