Wednesday, November 11, 2009

so you think you can dance 4

I love watching the show So You Think You Can Dance and I'm currently waaaayyyy behind, only o Season 4. However that doesn't matter cuz I'm just LOVING the season!!! The dancers are SO good and so freaking GOOD-LOOKING i swear. Anyway, I found these 2 videos that I just gotta point out. One is an actual competing piece, done by the couple who's performances have been just brilliant every time I see them: Katey and Joshua.Lovely couple and just so good. They did something that was a first on the show: A BOLLYWOOD DANCE. I personally hated the song, but, they did it masterfully well. Check it out.


Also, this was like apparently at the END of the whole season. The judge, who I'm assuming's like 50, actually performing and it was all I could do to concentrate on her dance cuz I was just staring at her LEGS! I'm pretty sure that the performance was her dream coming true cuz she was dancing with the most manly constestant that had been on the show, Dimitri so yeah but wow. She's just fantastic. Who knew those legs were under that table all this time! Enjoy!

love love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!