Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello my lovelies!!

As you can tell, I'm in an okay-ish sort of mood right now. Well at least I'm not depressed. I'm just tired and well, kinda happy I suppose. anyway, people are all buzzing about Adam Lambert's supposed jaw-dropping performance at the American Music Awards, which I nicely missed cuz I just didn't know about it. Anyway, to see what the big problem was, I decided to youtube the performance (which reminds me, I gotta see the whole thierry henry thing as well) and quite frankly I don't see what the problem was.

HE WAS PUTTING ON A SHOW PEOPLE!!!!

Gosh, you'd think Americans have never seen a kiss between 2 guys before. And hello? Anyone remember the smooch between the 2 mega starts Madonna and Britney? They didn't give THOSE two as much flak as they are giving Adam. Why cuz they're women? Such bull! *rolls eyes*
And personally, I think the Brit-Madge kiss was a little strange, cuz I mean not to be ageist or anything but, Madonna looked to old to be kissing Britney like that ON STAGE. But whatever, that was over and done with. At least Adam's kiss went with the theme of the whole thing. You know, there was flow. Although I do have a complaint about the performance. I did like the song, the beat was good, but i think he screamed it too much near the end. Overall, though I'm still a fan and maybe I will go and buy his album after all!

Oh! I was looking at Penny's Daybook today and they had done this interview with this designer? So I checked out her website and TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HER DESIGNS. I'm serious. I saw at least 10 things or MORE that I wanted to buy immediately. Thankfully she's based in spore (sporean after all) and there's the possibility of me buying her stuff. UNFORTUNATELY, I am 100% broke. Like completely absolutely. At such an inconvienent time too. See I really wanna watch Kurbaan (movie), The Beauty and the Beast (theatre) and I desperately need to buy some black flats as my old pair are BEYOND repair. And now, on top of everything, I have discovered a website that sells my favourite type of accessories, in new designs that I just adore. I love shopping for accessories, but I hate buying clothes. Which is why my wardrobe is kinda boring. Plus, with my figure,(not size cuz the word has a slightly negative connotation, to me anyway), a number of styles are completely OUT for me.

So do check the website out, its http://www.jeaninegabrielle.com/ and trust me, you'll love it too.

Another thing. In dec, I've decided to try out the Special K thing where u eat Special K for 2 meals and you'll supposedly go down a jean size in like a week. I don't believe the "dropping a jean size in a week" part, cuz thats just not possible, especially for me, but I do think that if you eat flakes twice a day, deny yourself carbs and all the junk food you love, SOME weight has to go off. Problem is thaaaaat, I'll be going out a lot in dec. So how to maintain? Plus, I'm not sure i should gym as ferociously as I had initially planned (before the Special K plan), cuz I might pass out on the gym floor from lack of energy. Well, we'll see. The problem with wanting and TRYING to lose weight, is that I think I'll be seriously unhappy most of the time, cuz dieting is like my mortal enemy. The treadmill looks like 10 times friendlier.

You know how sometimes, you find it hard to tell certain people your weight, if it comes up? Personally, I never ask, cuz I wouldn't like to be asked by anyone except the members of the tightest circle. So when someone else asks, depending on the person, I'll either say, no, or I'll just give the answer and change the topic. Its harder when the other person is so......pro-fitness and frank about YOUR appearance (i.e. shini you're fat and need to lose weight.-well not in the same way la, but you get the idea) On the other hand, since I don't really know ALL the people who read my blog, and those I do know, I'm comfortable enough with to confess my weight, I'm totally fine with typing my latest knowledge about my weight online. so here goes.....51kg.

Wow. that was actually hard to type. Bear in mind also that I'm only 1.48m so, technically i'm kinda overweight. That's why I look the way I do I suppose. I plan to lost AT least 5KG, if not 6 and go down to 45kg, which is the heaviest I should be EVER. The thing is, I don't think the 5kg, will make much of a difference, visually I mean. Of course if I lose like 10kg, then yeah la, you'll see some weight loss. But. I think its hard for me to lose weight, cuz dieting makes me sad and there's only so much exercise can do without dieting.

Okay, this is just depressing me and I've already wasted enough time today. I'm going to listen to the webcast. Damn, I can just HEAR the chips calling me. Urgh. thank god for exams. gives me an excuse, note an excuse not reason, to delay my get-fit attempt.

feeling depressed and hungry,
shini

P.S. I'll try not to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!