Friday, November 20, 2009

In case you're wondering, I'm still in A VERY BAD MOOD. cried and everything. However, I wanna just mention something.

I'll say one thing about my parents. Though they can really really piss me off, like ALL the time and of course vice versa, I can imagine that they must have really taken good care of me and sister when we were younger. I mean of course they still do, but a symptom of the past is still carried forth till today.

No matter what time it is, if either one of us enter their room while they're both sleeping, you can bet that at least one if not both of them will wake up to ask what's wrong, or what do you need. Even just now when I wanted to charge my phone with my mum's charger which was plugged in very tightly in her room. Before I could even REACH the charger, she already asked, what are you looking for. And not even in an irritated way. And I think this is a symptom of when we were younger and woke up in the middle of the night. It helps that they're both teachers and HAVE to wake up super early.

I do remember though, one night that my sister woke up from the storm going on outside, or she had a really bad nightmare, and she wasn't like 7 or 8 mind you. That time we hadn't joined our beds together and there was the HUGE gap of like 4 parquet squares between our beds. She was so affected that she actually wanted to climb into bed with me. I was half asleep myself, so I whatever. But even though the other family member may not be awake enough to comfort you properly, just being close helps i think. Then again, you'd have to ask my sister.

Even though I'm regularly irritated with my family, and STILL are as of this moment, I do love them and treasure them very much and would die if anything happened to them.
On that note, i'm going to go off to cry in peace.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!