Monday, November 9, 2009

Sad sad sad

Okay first of all, I'ms ure you've noticed that I haven't put up a picture of my lovely biscuits. I'm lazy. so yeah.

Anyway, have you ever wondered, assuming you've watched some Bollywood movies, how is it that the characters can fall in love SO FAST? And its not just the Hindi movies, but the Tamil ones too. I mean of course in a movie, months can pass, in a matter of minutes, but still. There ARE plots where 2 characters fall in love SO fast. I just realised how that's so amazing! I mean I personally have never felt that way about anyone (never had the chance), but, I would imagine that it would occur over some time. *shrugs* Makes you wish that the movie world were possible. The world of imagination where the awful reality is non-existant.

Also, have you had like any particular song that can make you sad, almost within a minute of hearing it? For me, since Hindi songs are my favourite, well most of them anyway, there are some Hindi songs that just hit me with sadness.

Jaoon Kahan-Billu Barber
Dhule Ka Sehra-Dhadkan
and most recently,
Tu Jaane Na-Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani.

The last one, is the most potent. I swear. I mean love problems are like the most cliched and talked about in the world of Bollywood, but for some reason, this song just hits me so so hard the second I hear the singing. Its about the girl not knowing the guy's love. I'm not explaining it properly but EVERYTIME I hear it, I just feel sad.

Since misery loves company, I'll put it here for you guys.

Love love
shini

p.s. excuse the visuals, just listen

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!