Sunday, January 17, 2010

*shakes head* Sigh.

Hello hello children! Let's get down to business. I didn't actually read the commentary written by that journalist about the molestation incident during the New Year's Eve party at Sentosa, but from what I gathered from the respodents to that commentary, apparently a girl, dressed in a bikini, was molested by a group of men and it just so happened that onlookers took videos. I'm not 100% sure about the details, so I really don't know but I was quite interested by this situation.

First of all, I don't think anyone DESERVES to be molested, no matter WHAT she is wearing. I mean seriously. Its AT the beach, though yes, since it was a party, the girl should at least have worn a wrap, I mean it can actually get quite cold, or at least windy, and no matter what you can say about drunken men, at least have the sense to not MOLEST someone. Its different when its one guy doing it to one girl, and when a group did it to one girl. You're telling me there was no one else at the party wearing a bikini and dancing seductively? Do all of them deserve to be molested too? I mean come on! Those guys deserve all the punishment they get! As to the issue of the people taking a video. HELLO? did it not occur them to help the poor woman? I understand that one man cannot take on a group of men, but from what I gathered, there were a few people around. You're telling me that they couldn't help the girl? Did they honestly think the girl was HAVING FUN? Okay, i'm getting too worked up, cuz I don't know all the details. But if you think about it, if you see a girl being groped by a bunch of men, don't you think that something's wrong? Even if she was a hired dancer, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH THEM!!! They're not strippers you know. There's a difference! Sigh. I think I shall go and find out more, and vent later to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!