Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm not the most sportiest person on the planet....okay I AM the least sportiest person on the planet. However I found out about these two things, that I found really cool.

In Berlin, there's this thing called Urban Golf. You basically take your golf clubs and your golf balls and that thingy you stick the ball on, and go all over the city and hit balls! Like anywhere! Even off roofs! its so cool! I mean I've never played golf before, but I'd totally play urban golf. Sadly Berlin's the only place where you can do it as far as i know. Sigh.

Anyway, I saw this ad the other day. There's this thing called Smartpools. They're basically the length of an average man, or slightly longer and like 1 metre wide or something and you can actually swim like you're in a lap pool within that small area. How? There's this machine thing that like moves the water or currents or something that it feels like you're moving forward. Cool huh?! Then if you don't need the machine thingy, you just turn it off and use it as a splash pool! So cool!

so yeah, that's really it.

love love
shini!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!