Thursday, December 31, 2009

Apparently, according to someone, the mentality of a working woman and a homemaker is quite different. They obviously have different situations so then that influences their thinking and their priorities and how they view various issues in the world. I'm not being all sociological, but I'm just thinking and I think that nowadays, women are fortunate enough since they are allowed to work wherever they want to. However, its gone to a point where women have to be both working women, and come back home and be the perfect wives, cleaning and cooking and looking after children. I know this sounds like I'm complaining on behalf of all the women, but really, its true. And i'm not talking about my mother!

Its really quite sad you know and at the same time, its amazing cuz I just can't imagine myself to not be working when I graduate, and at the same time I don't plan on hiring a maid, in the future, whether I get married or not. Unless like, I can't handle the children of course.

Okay, I don't have my whole mind in this post so, i'm sorry. Got something else on my mind, and its not for this blog, a bit personal, so excuse me.

However I can't leave without doing a little rave about the newest Bollywood movie to hit our shores: 3 Idiots

IT IS BLOODY AMAZING!!!!! Seriously, I don't have the ability to express how brilliant this movie is, but I'm gonna give it a little try. Its hilarious and yet I found myself crying quite a few times in the movie. Its got some real truths, truths that aren't like superficial, but just are real and apply to ALL of us, not just the students in universities. The acting is superb and its just, really really REALLY good. I completely agree that its the best movie of the year and its a a fabulous to end this year with, at least for me. Anyway, going off, so good bye lovies and my next post will probably in the new year so SEE YA!!

love love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!