Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello hello peoples!!! been a few days since I've blogged. And its so strange but my cousin who also has a blog, INSISTS on asking, "what's shini wondering now?", making me remember that I haven't blogged in a while.

Anyway, tomorrow, I'm gonna have a new experience. Nothing major, don't worry. I'm gonna watch 2 movies by myself! or at least one movie by myself, since sister dear wants to watch de dhana dhan, WITH me. Well, we'll see. My point being that, well, I believe in experiences. Of course some things are better off NOT experienced, but, overall, I think they're good. My sister says that i CANNOT watch movies alone, but well, sometimes, if you really wanna, there's no harm, especially if you can't get a companion to go with you. Plus, I think I'm getting over the whole "all by myself" thing. so we'll see what happens.

I really should be figuring out the module preference exercise thing, but the stupid timetable builder is not working, which means I gotta work everything out manually. Which is why instead of doing that, i'm watching old episodes of Charmed.ahh well, i'll do it eventually

love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!