Wednesday, December 2, 2009

hey hey children!!

Okay better write down this thought before it flies out. See on my mother's side, the side that I'm closer to, I have 8 cousins, including the ones living in the US (3). And one would naturally expect us all to get married according to age, and it just so happens that quite thankfully, none of us are like equal in age (though me and my other cousin are like technically 6 months apart, but he's still born in 1991 and I'm born in 1990 so whatever). So between the eldest of us and the youngest, there is a 20 year gap. So far, my first oldest 3 cousins have been married, 2 already have children. Of course the kids like toddlers la but still. Now logically, of apparently, for every important function like kid's birth or wedding, our whole family plus our other parent's sides are invited. This is like before anyone got married. That ALREADY was a large group. NOW, in-laws are also added to the group of "must invite". So I was wondering right, since the majority of us live in spore, by the time my youngest cousin gets married, there will be A LOT of people that "must be invited". Cuz everybody's in-laws gotta be invited too!!! Just thinking about it is making my head spin. I think my auntie better start saving up now itself man. Oh wait, university comes first. ahh well, i think my youngest cousin, should saving now itself:)

okay, that's it.

Oh also, I'm getting hooked into the show called "glee" specially since my OTHER favs are like not being uploaded. Which reminds me, better go check:)

ciao!

love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!