Friday, December 11, 2009

Would you be sad if I died? Would it make a difference in your life?

How about something less morbid: Would you be sad if I went away to another country forever? Would that make a difference?

I'm not trying to get attention or be morbid or deviant or anything. I'm not trying to send any suicidal message out there in cyberspace. I'm just trying to make a point that for some people out there, they believe that if they disappeared or worse, died, it wouldn't matter to anyone. The believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist. They live a somewhat miserable existence, being depressed and upset and never happy or joyful. These people need help, they need someone to tell them that yes, if they were to die, or to disappear, I would miss you. I know that I don't say it to people, especially those who matter the most but I really love you very much and I will be very upset if ANYTHING happened to you. I'd miss you and I'd miss talking to you. I'd miss you being around for me to tell things to you and for you to tell me things. My family and friends, this is for you.

A chicken way of saying I care, but its a start right?

much love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!