Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm in obviously a MUCH better mood right now. I actually should go off to shower( yes at 1.30am), but I gotta write this quick.

About like an hour ago, I was feeling frustrated and tired and just urgh. Cuz I had finished dance, about 8 or 9 hours of it and I have dance tomorrow and the next few days, making sure its perfect for the show, WHICH IT WILL BE THANK YOU VERY MUCH, but yeah its tiring. And NOW, I'm in SUCH a fabulous mood, I could like sing and dance and do turns! its amazing what a really good episode of a favourite show, which you had to wait a WEEK to watch can do to your mood. I just managed, after much tears and blood and sweat, to watch the entire episode of Grey's Anatomy season 6 episode 14 and it was so so cute and wonderful, but also sad which is exactly what I expect from it and I'm just really really happy now (which you can tell cuz i'm totally rambling). And it was so cute, cuz the episode, was on Valentine's day, which it is, officially. Ordinarily, i'd not exactly HATE Valentine's but, just be indifferent to it. After all, I don't have that SPECIAL someone right? of course I'd be wishing all my friends and giving the close ones little presents, but that was in the past I guess, when I did that in school. Now, not so much. At least this Valentine's I get to save money, rather than spend it. So I was kinda feeling bleurgh about it, but after watching the show, I'm in a much better frame of mind I guess. (stilll rambling as you can see). Okay, NOW, i'm just gonna go and shower and do the dishes my kind family has left for me.

love love,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!