Friday, February 12, 2010

So not in the mood

I'm really in an urgh mood. I'm just NOT in the mood to talk, and pretend I care, and share my stuff and look pleasant. I just want some food, ANYTHING, a hot shower and some good 'ol vegetation either in front of the com or the tv. I just don't want to come home to loud noises. NOT ON A BLOODY FRIDAY WHEN I'VE BEEN IN SCHOOL THE WHOLE DAY. And when you told me, I thought it'd be a day thing, not an OVERNIGHT thing. Don't you think the OTHER occupants also deserve prior notice, or in you case, permission? I might be bitching, and sounding bitchy, but there you have it, i AM bitchy when I'm exhausted and haven't had much sleep the previous night. deal with it.

Argh. And you know what?

I don't even care if you see this. Although if I know you, you've probably NEVER read my blog. so whatever.

going off to sulk somemore and find FOOD.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!