Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm just dying to get a new phone. I mean my dad's old phone is perfectly fine and captures great pictures and I can put many songs in it but still. Its not like what I picked. And right now, I'm totally craving a touch phone with a slide out keyboard. Any brand. Sigh. But I have to wait till my plan's done, which is like end of this year.

I'm also dying dying dying to go and buy new shoes. Like dying to spend my Charles&Keith voucher on a pair of heels. Unfortunately I can only go with my sister, so that we can maximise both our vouchers. And she for some reason is so freaking busy that she can't go or every time we happen to BE in the shop, she forgot to BRING the voucher. Sigh.

I also really really need to kick myself to do my work. or someone has to kick me. Seriously. urgh.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!