Friday, February 5, 2010

Star Screen Awards

I know a lot of people think Bollywood is lame, but well, I don't. So that's why I'm going write a post about the Star Screen Awards which I've just watched on Youtube thanks to a dedicated uploader, who did a marvelous job of uploading the entire show. Anyway, I've always wondered when they show the actors' faces, like during the performances or the jokes, or event he award presentation bits, what they're REALLY thinking in their heads. Since they always have this placcid look on thier faces, very rarely does the smile look real. So they must have something going on in the heads right? If I were at the awards shows I'd be smiling for real THE ENTIRE TIME. seriously. Then again, being SOOOOOOO close to so many stars, is bound to make me grin like an idiot.

I wonder what the stars really think about Salman Khan's performance. The guy performs like every year.Though I find it interesting that he wasn't even nominated this year, even though he had done like 3 films, he still did a pretty long performance, with kids. I thought it was a really good performance, I mean at least he didn't look tired out. I really applaud him you know, for performing almost every year, even though his popularity among his fellow actors has fallen. Lots of the public still like "Salman bhai" but I don't think many of his collegues do. Judging by the looks on their faces anyway when he performs. I personally still like the guy, just cuz he tries to do movies and performs,and has a tv show. And if u watch his old movies, not OLD old, but like some time ago, he's quite quite charming. So he's a fairly decent actor and he's done TONS of movies. So yeah, I really do like him and applaud him for trying. Of course I don't know or think he's the best partner, but whatever.

One thing I gotta mention as well, before I forget is that I hope the stars realise that without their fans, who go and watch their movies, they're nothing. They should totally be thankful to their fans and I also think that they should also sort of expect the fans to want to know all kinds of things about them, because well, that's how adoration works. At the same time, some privacy must be sort of kept, I think including their love lives because I'm guessing with non-famous people, if you go around saying u're with this person, when nothing's confirmed and its still the in-between stage so the other person might be scared off. So yeah, a little give a little take.
okay, i'm tired of typing so i'm gonna go now
LOVE THE STAR SCREEN AWARDS 2010!!! SHAHID WAS so so cute!!!!!!
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!