Thursday, April 16, 2009

I had a dream. Not a very nice dream. I dreamt that i had received 3 envelopes from the three local unis. 2 were thick and A4 size, one was normal size and very thin. My cousin once told me that who'll know if you've been accepted or not by the size and thickness of the envelopes. Obviously the thick ones mean you've been accepted. In the dream, the thick ones were from NTU and SMU. NUS rejected me. I mean i didn't actually SEE the rejection line in the letter but going by the thickness, i inferred that. I felt quite sad, even as i was sleeping and i had made the conclusion.

I don't know whether or not to take that dream seriously, because i had both kinds of dreams before my results came out. And both were wrong. So i don't know. I feel quite sad though. Because i had the most hope for FASS because it was the one fac that everyone said i could get into for sure. I mean come on! Law? Comm studies at Ntu? Everyone knows they're very selective. so yeah. sigh. Never mind. going off now.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!