Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okay, I know I've written about this before and most who read my blog have absolutely no idea what i'm talking about I just gotta vent.

Why why why why why why does this keep happening to me? Why? Really, I do want to know because its quite uncomfortable and I do feel miserable about it. Excuse me, them not it. Urgh. And they appear just when i really do not need the extra uncomfortableness in my life, although they are NEVER welcome, it just so happens that when they do appear, its the worst time.

Okay, I think I'm done venting. It must have been the effect of me hearing a song that i like on tv. Music does that to me, or at least music and songs that i really enjoy. They're usually songs that i feel a nice beat exists, to dance to. Or if not, songs with interesting melodies, or words, that really reach out to me. I'm not really a fan of any singer to be specific, partly because some of my favourite songs are from hindi movies, but also because i choose to favour the song itself, and not specifically atristes, because i might not like ALL their songs. Which is why i find it hard to reply when someone asks me what's my favourite type of music or who's my favourite artiste, because i dont' really have a favourite artiste. So I just say i like all kinds of music, which on a certain level is kinda true. On a more obvious level, the correct answer would be, i like specific songs, and don't quite subscribe to one particular type. My range is fairly large because songs i enjoy range from FalloutBoy, to from Christina Aguilera, to Beyonce, to Pink to Simple Plan, Bollywood, to Gypsy Kings, to even ABBA, RBD and various oldies. So yeah, very large range huh? I guess to me, the concept and story behind the song and the lyrics themselves and if i can't understand the lyrics(because of translation issues), the melody and rhythm matter to me. Which I think is what loving music is about right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!