Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shopping

Apparently, Singapore's favourite pastime is shopping and I, like any Singaporean love to shop as well. Unfortunately, I don't have the stamina needed to shop like a girl. Seriously, sometimes i wonder, because the sterotype is that girls, when they shop for something that they need, they get very badly side-tracked, end up buying tons of other things but not the item they had initially set out to buy. Not me. At all. For me, I can't rest till I have bought the item I need, otherwise, I'll have to go out again to buy it. Once I have bought what i needed, I can relax and just browse. I don't have the stamina to traipse around randomly when I know something still has yet to be finished. Especially when I'm shopping with someone else, and she's the one who's buying stuff but she hasn't any idea of what she wants, so then I will also have to browse all over, and I just get tired much more quickly.

For me, when i don't have a specific purpose when i go out, i kinda lose interest. Even when i just want to do nothing when i go out or like window shop, i must, like have that purpose of doing nothing, Even when i window shop, I'm always looking for certain things. A bit strange i know but, whaddaya gonna do?

Right now, I'm DYING to go shopping, cuz there are things I really really want to buy. Here's a peek at my shopping list:

Brown flats
Brown heels
That cute purple mini cardigan thingy from Mango
More sleeved Tops
Polo Tees
Long Necklaces
Black Flats
Red Shoulder bag


There's some more but i can't remember and i can't find my list. So yeah, you get the idea. I guess for me, shopping is fun but I always gotta know what's gonna happen when i go out. Surprises can be fun too, in fact, even though i don't always WANT surprises, the ones i've gotten so far have been really fun and great so sometimes, i think NOT having a certain purpose when you go out can be good too!

But i DON'T like traipsing about unnecessarily because i get tired and i especially don't like it when i have no money to buy anything and THAT is my last say on the matter! hahaha:)

love,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!