Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Storms

I previously didn't understand when and why people, like grown-ups got scared of storms, thunderstorms i mean. I mean I used to think, it's just some rain, lightning and thunder. As long as you're not outside, you have nothing ot worry about. Well, all THAT has changed. Right now, I sit in my living room, all by my lonesome self, because both my parents are asleep and probably so is my sister as she can't stay up beyond 11pm and there's this huge and scary howling of wind going on outside. I mean I've been up by myself before, late at night and I've never been scared. Ever. But I'm actually worried and scared right now! The wind is really really loud and howling and its even shaking the windows as i write this!!! The trees outside are swaying dangerously and the sky isn't exactly dark, like how it would be on a clear night, because of the clouds. And the NOISE!!!! Terrifying!!!!Urgh.

*small voice* I'm scared.

What am i going to do? I'm watching tv now and I can't sleep now because I'm not sleepy and tired and it'll be even worse because i can see the night sky even more clearly and HEAR even more clearly and not sleep. Sigh. I'm going to just concentrate on the show. Bye(she says glumly)

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!