Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have my reasons

Okay, This is a leeetle lame, i admit, but i have my reasons for putting it up here. First of all, I have finally realised and learnt HOW to but videos up so I'm gonna do it whatever chance i get. Second of all, I really DO like the song, by Blue(see, the fonr colour thing I did there, totally not planned, only realised it just now). Third of all, it's filmed in SINGAPORE!!!! How often does that happen???
Fourth of all, I like how they mixed the Hindi with the original English version. Last of all, I loooooove Shaan's voice.

My sister may think its lame and that abishekh is ugly and bips was fat, but hello, this was a VERY long time ago, and they look MUCH better now. Did I mention its filmed in Singapore? so yeah, just watch, with like a bucket of salt if you have to.
Enjoy!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!