Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OH MY GOSH. 10 years or so on and the cough medicine STILL tastes the same! Its amazing isn't it? And it even comes in the EXACT same bottle too!

Let me explain if you're lost. I'm sort of recovering from a cough. Practically cured but I want to be rid of it asap, so I'm taking this medicine. And it looks, and tastes exactly like the one from when I used to take as a child, when I got sick! I remember because when I was a kid, once I was really sick. Fever hit 40 degrees Celcius at one point. After I went to the doctor, I got 2 types of medicine. 1 white, which was kinda powdery, even though its liquid and 1 brown. For some reason, after I took those 2, I puked it out immediately. So yeah, I remember the brown medicine. Which is why taking it today, brought up so so many memories of when I was sick as a child. Of course not pleasent, but still.

Anyway, leaving that awful topic behind, I just thought of a brilliant birthday present for some people to give me! So modest right, and subtle. I say birthday present, because I don't think there's any way for me to get it on my own. People will laugh, but I don't care. Drumroll please...

I want the entire series of Charmed. on DVD.

You heard me. I know people think its lame, but I really LOVE it and I have a craving to watch it all over again! Like RIGHT NOW! urgh. annoying right?

Well, I got nothing else to write, so I'm gonna go. ciao!

love love

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!