Thursday, August 6, 2009

thoughts on orientation

Hello all! I haven't update the blog in a while, because I've been busy with orientation and bidding of modules and stuff. I decided not to go today for one of the orientation projects because i'm just too too tired, plus I really don't want to spend my transport money. Its very precious to me, that money, because it disappears like water vapour I swear. Which is why I'm sittting at home, slacking off, when I'm supposed to be doing the chores.

I just wanted to note down some experiences and my thoughts on these experiences.
Like the fact that I stayed up all monday night, and then spent tuesday doing flag day. Like actually functioning, with no sleep till like 8pm on tuesday. That had never happened before, so I'm actually proud of that. Of course, I was exhausted and so, I wasn't my usual normal, sweet and nice self. I think when I'm that tired, I may get a little bitchy. The fact that flagging was an absolute failure, because of the crowd that I had, didn't help. I felt quite invisible most of the time, although major props to those who DID donate. I myself put in like 4 or 5 dollars.

When I got home, I was so tired, I apparently just fell asleep on the dining table itself. I have no idea how I even got to my bed, but I did somehow. Sighs. Oh god, my post is so boring, even i'm falling asleep! I'm just distracted by the tv I guess. Well, sorry about this pitiful entry, will hopefully be better next time!

ciao

love
shini

p.s. I THINK I GOT DARKER FROM THE BEACH DAY AT SENTOSA YESTERDAY! you should see my feet! thankfully, I always thought i'd look better if I were a shade or two darker. I might not actually look good, but i definitely think so, so whatever. and omg, 7th heaven is SO preachy. like really really bad. its almost painful to watch. and its so obvious, when they repeat the moral of the story like 10 times during the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!