Monday, August 31, 2009

Sins

I know I haven't blogged in a while, which is unusual for me. I've just been a leetle bit more busy than usual.

This is going to be a short post. The video that will be up, is not related, not really anyway, to what I'm going to ask.

Of all the 7 Deadly Sins, which do you think are most susceptible to contract?
Here's the list of sins.

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Anger
Pride
Sloth
Envy

A little explaination of what I'm asking. Of all the sins, right, which do YOU think is the one that's in your nature the most? And don't say that you don't have any, because, you're human and humans sin. Its natural and you don't have to be ashamed about it. well you should but at least you don't have to feel alone. And it only becomes bad when you GIVE in to these sinful urges. Or at least go overboard. You don't have to tell me, or anyone for that matter. Just think about it and "reflect". I know I did.

love love

shini


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!