Thursday, September 3, 2009

I give up. I really really do. Actually, to be a leeeeetle clearer, I give up on 2 separate issues. One is something I've griped about fairly frequently and only a few people know what I'm talking about. So we can forget that.

The second issue is somewhat a private thing. Not like physically private, to do with my body but its just an issue that I've been thinking more and more about since I entered uni. I mean I can't help thinking about it. Its all around me! At first I thought, well, eventually, it'll happen. The right one will come along and it will happen. But now, I just can't be bothered. I know its only been like 4 weeks, barely enough time to make ANY impressions, much less give up on something. I guess it just seems like its been such a long time because I've been thinking about if for so long. I guess I just gotta suck up the "negative" feelings, and continue with my normal life. Stop thinking about it.

God, I really am making a mountain out of a molehill. Urgh. Whatever. I'm gonna go to bed. I just really really hope I wake up in time tmr. sighs.

P.S. i think my happy music is losing its touch.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!