Friday, September 25, 2009

Dancer boy

Just found out abt this kid. Totally not my fault I'm so late, I can't follow Britain's got Talent. But it really AMAZES me how much talent Britain actually has!And I don't mean it for like as a snide comment for Britain, I just mean that compared to the US, Britain's more understated and less showy. You KNOW what I mean. So yeah, its nice to see, amazing talent coming from there, and being broadcasted around the world. Anyway, ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HJAnrwCRyU

Sorry peeps, the person who uploaded it, disabled the embed request. So you gotta check it out via the url above. Anyway, this guy's called Aidan Davis, and he's like 11, well he was at the time of his audition, in the video, its the semi-finals and he's 12 for some reason. I tell you something, you can't compare him and George Sampson, cuz they're both very different and well, yeah.
I did notice however that this guy's an excellent performer, like the whole confidence package and he's properly putting on a performance with the facial expressions and all that. Plus, he's going to be GOR-GEOUS when he grows up, lemme tell you that. I can detect his potential.
okay, gotta go. ciao!

love love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!