Monday, September 14, 2009

Long Long to go....

I take it back I take it back I really really take it back.

I take it AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL back. Promise promise.

I AM extremely worried about my assignments.
I HAVE suddenly realised that DR is frighteningly close and I simply cannot perfect(forget perfect, more like finish ON TIME) the 3 2-feet chakkas.
I also HAVE realised that my mid-terms are immediately after my non-existent break, and so are my essays.
I really really really REALLY don't want to fail my soci and genes and soc assignments and my ps test this week. I don't want to FAIL anything. In fact I really really want to get As. It'll be a nice change from always getting Bs my whole life. I think after A's I not only got complacent but also stupider.
A TERRIBLE COMBINATION. Lethal.

omg omg omg omg omg why am I stressing out so much, i'm only in 1st sem of 1st year, omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I need to calm down. Even my birthday, next month isn't helping. Probably cuz I've got to get through like ALL my mid-terms, and assignments and even some essays before I can officially turn 19 and CELEBRATE. Damn that sucks.

Urgh. I'm going to bed. MUst take off make-up first.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!!(you know who you are!)

love love

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!