Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grey's Anatomy

The new season has started. I had almost refused to watch the last season cuz it drove me nuts, cuz it was so filled with death and sadness and problems, even though I loved it so much. In the end of course I did watch it, cuz, how could I not right? Been watching EVER SINGLE EPISODE, since it started. But I hate what the show does to me. Almost every season, there'll be a whopper of an incident. Usually some tragedy. Which usually ends up with me sobbing my eyes out for over an hour. And I hate what it does to me cuz seriously, I look terrible and my sister looks at me like I'm a wuss, but I just can't help crying whenever I see someone else crying so much, which ALWAYS happens on the show. They're just too good actors!

I'm not afraid to admit it, that I do cry when I watch some shows, because some things just sad. I almost burst into tears, everytime I come even the teensiest bit close to imagining my loved ones passing away. Tears are coming into my eyes as I type this, because of course the thought has been put into my head, of constantly missing them and wanting to talk to them, but not being able to. Oh my god, this is pure torture and by right, I shouldn't be doing this. Everyone's fine and well and healthy and I have other more pressing matters to worry about, like essays and mid-terms but I just can't help it. I just don't know how people do it. How they move on with their lives, without being able to talk to that person who left you. Maybe that's what Sylvia Plath felt like when her father died. I wouldn't know, I don't know her very well, nor do I know her work. I didn't understand at first, but I think I'm beginning to, a little. But still, that one issue eludes me, how they move on, when they want to talk to that person so badly. I don't think I'll every figure it out, which isn't good because eventually, people pass away. They say only 2 things in life are certain, death and taxes. So I'll have to figure it out eventually, but I don't think I have to right now. right now, I gotta go and sleep and start writing that essay draft ASAP. I know I can do it. I just gotta start. I mean I already got some books and other resources. Just gotta start. And remove that block that's somehow been put there, god knows by who and just START.

Good Night.

shini

P.S. Oh by the way, in case you're wondering, yes, I did just watch the first 2 episodes of the new season 6 of Grey's Anatomy. Check out greatstufftv.com if you want to too. Damn, got EL lecture tmr, must be ready to not understand! sigh. bye!

1 comment:

  1. i know last season was full of deaths and filled with sadness but i just couldn't miss it i just love to Watch Grey's Anatomy full episodes. and now looking forward to watch its next season

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment!