Thursday, September 3, 2009

I have NEVER been able to skip a lecture or tutorial. Like SERIOUSLY, never. I just was never capable of doing it. I've never EVER done it in my 12 years of formal schooling.


TILL NOW...

Oh yes, you heard me.

I ACTUALLY SKIPPED A LECTURE TODAY.

I'm as shocked as you. I just was so tired and hungry and fed UP with the feeling of behind-ness that I just wanted to go home and either chill or do my reading. You can guess which one I did. Plus, I figured I usually fall asleep in that lecture so I thought, might as well go home and sleep right?oh wells, can't do anything about it now!

oh and can I just say thank goodness it is friday TOMORROW. Like seriously. I wait for the weekend to come EVERY WEEK. Sad right?

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!