Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happiness

Don't be mislead by the title; I'm not happy. Well not yet anyway. A little stressed, because my first mid-term is tomorrow for political science and I really don't want to fail my very first mid-term, just like I don't want to do badly for my very first assignments!
So yeah, I'm not actually happy per se.

HOWEVER, I have to put this on my blog.

If Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee ever come to Singapore, I will MAKE SURE that I meet them and either get a photo or a signature or like a touch from BOTH of them. I swear. I LOVE Shahid Kapoor and Rani!!! He's just sooooooooooo ooooooohhhhhhh*shivers*!!!!! I LOVE his smile and his dimples (dimples just do it for me, really) and his body and just EVERYTHING! And the way he dances!!!! omg like wow.

And i just LOVE Rani! I'm so glad she's back, looking fab of course, and anyway I've always liked her since forever so yeah!

So you can guess that I really really can't wait for their new movie, Dil Bole Hadippa! Omg I really can't wait. I think I'll even buy the vcd, if I really like the movie, which is what I do these days; I'll buy a vcd if I really really like the movie and I have a feeling that I will. Sigh. I'm going to watch the episode of them on 10 ka Dum. My hindi's like non-existent but I can still sort of understand and still enjoy it so yeah, ciao babes.

love love

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!