Friday, September 11, 2009

R/s

I've just realised that the only time when I can read continuously is when either the material is fascinating, or when I have snacks to munch on. And I literally mean munch, and crunch. Nothing soft and mushy for me ( I don't like mushy stuff anyway). The good thing is that this excludes things like cookies, cakes, brownies and chocolate. The bad thing is that everything else, like potato chips, nuts, muruku, biscuits, and cucumber and whatever else is crunchy, is on that list. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me but if I succumb to my "urges", I'm going to be like as wide as the freaking Grand Canyon!

Sigh.

I shall try to abstain. I'm feeling stressed already!

love love

shini.

P.S. I need need need need to dance. DESPERATELY

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!