Thursday, September 10, 2009

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!

Sigh. This post may not be very clear. As in, you might not know what's going on. This is fuelled purely by emotions. And whatever is goig on in my head, is exactly what's written here.

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*shivers*

You can probably guess that the weird parts of the post are reactions to whatever I'm doing/thinking of right now.

1. I'm damn worried about my genes and society assignment. but actually less worried now, cuz i'm almost finished with it.

2. I'm even MORE worried abotu my sociology assignment, because I have no idea what concept to use,and HOW to find an article to evaluate. And of course WHAT THE HELL TO WRITE. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. There's that political science test NEXT week, and oh did I mention the deadlines for the above 2 assignments are ALSO next week?

4. Of course, we must also prepare for tutorials, and whoopee, gotta come up with SOMETHING for south asian studies.

5. And there's dance. I'm getting A LEETLE BETTER, but still, not perfect. those damn chakras, the 2 feet ones and oh! the fact that cuz i'm short, i'm leading lines, so i can't be too fast or in the wrong place?!! and when I worry, about it, ppl tell me to chill?? Babes, I can't chill about this! I don't care, I'm practicing without glasses from now on. From saturday onwards.

6. DIWALI CLEANING AND BAKING.
need I say more? the other tests are after the break, and the other assignments. but i'm refusing to think about them right now. October is going to be HELL. sadly, its my birthday month too. oh wells.

I need to get a planner. or smth with dates and spaces to write stuff down for those dates.

I'm running out of comfortable footwear. I'm so not kidding. one pair broke today. 2 pairs will break soon. my black flats are useless. so i've only got my clogs, browns and blues. all are covered. Sigh. must go shopping. On a completely unrelated note, did u know that a mummy rat can influence whether or not a baby rat will turn out anxious either nurturing too much or too little? After the week of nurturing, the baby stays that way. cool huh?

okay, i'm going off to take out my make-up (yes I wear eye-shadow and liner to school. the shadow is to mask my not straight liner lines.) and sleep. Cuz its nearly 2. I shall watch the highlights for the eng vs croatia match tmr. byess

shini

oh! oh! OH! My new fav song. Don't laugh.
I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH!
love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!