Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Teen Angst (urgh)

God.

I've just behaved like a class one SPOILED BRAT.

Like seriously. I'm really amazed at myself. She's probably extremely pissed at me now. And I really don't blame her. I didn't even know why I was going on, its like I was possessed by the "bad daughter" or something. Also, the "stupid daughter". I'll probably regret the snap decision I made, but after all that I'm definitely seeing it through. Its probably all for the best anyway, won't have any money for going out( I can see the future don't you know), and should probably save my already small store of energy for the dance performance coming up. (look above to see my thoughts about THAT subject)

ARGH. can't stand myself sometimes. So bloody moody;can't take it I tell you.

shini


P.S. on a happier note, I've discovered a quaint little website that's got pretty good writing(can u say intimidation on my end?), quirky little tidbits on various topics and a cute title.
Do visit it when you can, to check it out. www.pennysdaybook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!